Today's make-up is a smoky eyeliner wing - firmly smoky on the underside instead of the top! A cool twist :)
Hope you like the look!
Foundation - Bareminerals Complexion Rescue (Bamboo) (adlink)
Concealer - Pixi Pat Away Concealing Base (1 Cream)
Contouring & highlighter - Pixi Contour Creator
Powder - Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Powder (Classic ivory) (Adlink)
Rouge - Blush (35)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Brynpenna - Benecos Eyebrow Designer (Brunette)
What do you think? :)
All eye shadows are from Paese opal eyeshadow trio (Lady of the lake) if nothing else is written (light, gray, blue-green).
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Blue-green shadow as eyeliner with wing.
- Fade the shadow on the underside of the eyeliner
- Black eyeshadow on the top of the eyeliner, soot into the blue-green shade but paint sharper on the top, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (602)
- Light eye shadow in the corner of the eye and light gray eye shadow over the eyeliner.
- Black eyeliner in the upper edge, very thin, Paese liquid eyeliner
And more light shade over the eyeliner
- Blue-green eyes light shadow even along the lower lash line
Black mascara on the upper lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Hugs are! ♥