I made this make-up to show the shade "Whiskey" from the eyeshadow palette glo Shadow Quad (Rebel Angel) which contains 4 shades, one of which is this brown shimmery shade that also goes a little in the khaki green direction.
Namely, several have asked how to combine these four shades with each other because the other three shades go a little more "tone in tone" while the brown-green becomes an "odd bird".
Everyone can be combined just about anything, but what I usually say about the brown-green is how extremely nice it is to be alone too! You do not always have to have several colors at once - and that's what I was going to show you today :)
Colored face primer - glo tinted primer spf 30 (Medium)
Concealer - glo Under eye concealer (Beige)
Foundation - glo Pressed Base Foundation (Golden medium)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Redness relief powder
Contouring - Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Blush (35)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Brynpenna - glo Skin Beauty Micro Brow Liner (Ash & Raven)
What a beautiful glow in this shade!
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Apply the shadow on the entire lid with Nanshy Tapered Crease Brush
- Mark how high you want to go by looking straight ahead and dabbing the shadow over the globe (with the same brush)
- Fade out with Nanshy Crease Brush
- Apply on the underside of the eye as well, I put wider in the middle because I think it gives a nice effect :)
- Black eyeshadow at the end of the upper and lower lash line, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (602) applied with Nanshy Angled Detailer
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara