Today's make-up is a slightly special eyeliner with a skin-colored wing in the eyeliner, type;)
In my step-by-step description, you see that this is a good way to make a wide eyeliner wing without it being "broken" by the skin fold from the globe line, although you can of course fill in the entire wing if you want.
Hope you like the look!
Eyebrows - gloMinerals Micro Brow Liner (Ash & Dark Brown)
Lips - IsaDora Sculpting Lipliner Waterproof (adlink) in the shades Flashy fuchsia, True red and Mulberry. Haha yep all three colors! Pink in the middle, red on the whole lips and then a little of the dark burgundy in the contours.
I like the white details around the eyeliner wing, in the corner of the eye and at the bottom of the lower lash line, I think they do almost all the make-up :) I have done it super fast with a slanted brush and a pigmented white, matte eye shadow.
The eyeliner is Paese Liquid Eyeliner
- Paint the lower edge of the eyeliner wing from the outer corner of the eye and so far out from the eye that you get away from all skin folds and the like.
- Sketch out how you want the wing
- Look straight ahead and paint the wing only into the French edge, so that it is a nice triangle / wing when you look.
- This is what the wing looks like to me when I look down a little, a triangle when I look forward and another cool shape when I close my eyes / look down.
- Fill in the entire lash line in any thickness.
- White eye shadow in the corner of the eye and above and below the eyeliner, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (601)
- Brown eyeshadow along the lower lash line, wider in the middle, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (604)
A little more white eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line
Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
What do you think? :)