The Christmas tables are soon in full swing, and I would like tips on a "Christmas" make-up! The colors I have chosen are just a few guidelines .. but feel free to go with more if you think they fit! Will wear dark dress / tunic :) Hug ”
Basic word: Party, Glittery, Sooty "Christmas table make-up!" White, Red, Gold
Yes, devils, Christmas dinners and such start quite early! May start doing some Christmas make-up already now :) Halloween is over, then it's time to recharge before the next holiday hehe.
But in December I will BOMB you with Christmas and New Year make-up I can promise! November is my "rest month" before it can be said;) So even if you do not feel that this flaps, there will be more soon :)
My make-up looks pretty dull in the picture (as a makeup blogger I hate such makeup hehe) but in reality it sparkles a lot, and the red shadow at the end of the eyelid becomes very effective when it only shines through the lashes when you move and blink.
1. Golden eye shadow innermost on the eyelid, gloMinerals eye shadow trio (Copper Sheen)
2. Red eye shadow at the end of the eyelid, Eleven 180 palette.
3. Blur the edges.
4. Light shimmery eye shadow innermost on the lower lash line, in the corner of the eye and under the brow, Annika's Favorite Shadow.
5. Black eyeliner along the lower and upper lash line and the waterline, Anastasia Waterproof Eyeliner (Midnight)
6. Golden eye shadow at the end of the lower lash line, joined together with the eyeliner.
7. Blur the eyeliner on the upper lash line as well.
8. Gold glitter on the entire eyelid, Kryolan Glamor Dust (Probably coming into the webshop soon)
9. Gold glitter eyeliner innermost on the upper lash line and outermost on the lower, True Gold Glitter Eyeliner.
10. Black mascara on all lashes, Lumene Natural Code Triple Shock Mascara (Completely newly launched, think it is only available for purchase on Lindex so far)
Lip-gloss, Pure Minerals Gloss Stick (Berry Pretty)
Yes I know I'm lagging behind with blogging, ajja bajja! A sick Helena who is tough started in the morning with a lot to do, then it will be chaos if everything does not go as planned :)