"Hello! On New Year's, I thought I would wear a gold glittery outfit and want to match the make-up too! Did I think of a gold and a little brown soot variant perhaps? Would be super nice if you wanted to come up with some inspiration! If you have your own ideas about this, I do not mind if you come up with your own supplements.
Thanks for a great makeup blog!
I have green eyes and dark blonde hair with a little warm gold tones in. Usually do not use so much eye-catching eye shadows in everyday life, but do not mind standing out a little extra this evening;) ”
Descriptive words: Party, Glittery, Eyeliner without wing, Brown, Gold
I could not help but add a purple detail, it will highlight your green eyes very nicely and also I love the combination of gold and purple!
As usual, the make-up does not look very glittery in the picture, but it shimmers and glitters incomparably nicely in reality! :)
1. Yellowish glittery glittery eye shadow innermost on the eyelid, Yves Rocher glittery eye shadow (91.Or scintillant)
2. Brown eye shadow at the end of the eyelid, Lumene Blueberry Long-Wear Duet Eyeshadow (Autumn Leaves)
3. Blur the edges.
4. Golden eye shadow along the lower lash line, nudh mineral eye shadow (Rose Gold)
5. Black eye shadow sooted at the end of the eyelid and lower lash line, as well as along the globe line, Pur Minerals Eyeshadow Trio (Rock Goddess)
6. Gold glitter innermost on the eyelid, Yves Rocher Loose mother of pearl shimmer (Golden mother of pearl)
7. Purple eyeliner along the waterline, Yves Rocher Eyeliner (04 Violet)
Black eyeliner along the upper lash line, Kryolan Cake Eyeliner.
8. Purple mascara on the lower row of lashes, Anastasia Hypercolor Brow and Lash Tint (Violet)
Black mascara on the upper lashes, Yves Rocher Lash Plumping Mascara.
Lip-gloss, Too Faced Color Bomb (Bigger Berry)
Hope you are happy, and have a wonderful New Year's Eve!