"Hello my sweet bean! we're going to a halloween party at work and i was thinking of dressing up as a clown. I'm going to work all day in it so I do not want a real clown make-up but one that works to work in but emphasizes the clown in me, it can be simple, technical.
Lots of kisses and hugs your dearest Nicolin ”
Basic word: Colorful, Bright, Glittery, Blue, Black, Light (White / Yellow), Red, Gold.
How fun! :)
I was a little unsure of how to define a "real clown makeup" but if this was for clownish, it is easy to skip certain details, such as the red nose and the slightly drawn-out smile. I thought, if I do not score correctly, it is better that I do too much than too little :)
Hope you like it!
1. Blue eye shadow like a square around the eye, Max Factor Wild Shadow Pot (45 Sapphire Rage)
2. Light eye shadow innermost on the lower lash line, in the corner of the eye and under the brow, Annika's Favorite Shadow.
3. Black eyeliner along the upper lash line and at the end of the lower lash line, Emite Makeup Eye Pencil.
White eyeliner along the waterline, IsaDora Inliner Kajal (50 Satin White)
4. Gold glitter eyeliner at the bottom of the lower lash line, True Gold Glitter Eyeliner.
Black eyeliner as triangles above and below the eye, Kryolan Cake Eyeliner.
5. Black mascara on the upper lashes, Lumene Cloudberry Volume Serum Mascara.
Lip pencil, Jemma Kidd Lip Liner Duo.
Is it just me who thought it was damn cool with square eyes like that? :)