Got two similar wish makeup where both want the color purple.
Basic words: I like all kinds of make-up, Natural, Everyday, Colorful, Dark, Smoky, Eyeliner with wing.
”I have green eyes and would like a make-up in purple, maybe not bright purple. Usually uses brown because it feels like a light color to handle. Love to put on make-up and could not live without it, but sometimes it feels a little hard as I have very deep eyelids. Or "hooded eyes" Hope you can come up with something fun :) "
“I am 43 and want to see a colorful in purple should be the color of autumn, I saw but that suits my age and a little wrinkles around the eyes. Also has glasses that reduce the eyes. The frames are black and I have light skin, a little freckles, brown eyes and golden blonde hair.”
Also this eye shadow from Make Up Store. was linked in one description:
Hooded eyes and slightly wrinkled eyes often have the same problem solutions when it comes to eye makeup. So it was very appropriate that you both mention it! :)
1. An eyeliner with a wing, as both desired, can be a little difficult as the crease often becomes like a crease in the outer corner of the eye. Then I usually paint the eyeliner even under the eye, and while you tie the upper and lower eyeliner together in the outer corner of the eye, you can paint an eyeliner wing that sits a little further out without it looking strange. In this way, you can easily adapt the wing to where the creases or wrinkles are located on the eye. If you had only painted eyeliner on the upper lash line, the wing would have looked too far out.
2. Paint the eyeshadow up to the crease line, and a little more. Then the make-up is visible even when you look straight ahead.
Shimmer highlights wrinkles and irregularities, but a little in the corner of the eye only opens up the eye and makes you look more alert.
All shadows come from Eleven 180 Palette unless otherwise stated.
1. Purple eye shadow on the entire eyelid. The picture next to it shows how high up towards the eyebrow the eye shadow is when I look straight ahead.
2. Blur the edges.
3. Light eye shadow in the corner of the eye, at the bottom of the lower lash line and under the brow.
4. Darker pink-purple eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line (it also works well with the former purple, if you only have one shade)
5. Light shimmery eye shadow In the corner of the eye, Annika's Favorite Shadow.
6. White eyeliner along the waterline, IsaDora Inliner Kajal (50 Satin White)
7. Black waterproof eyeliner narrow along the upper and lower lash line, and a line in the outer corner of the eye in the same slope as the lower lash line. Peggy Sage Waterproof Kajal (Noir)
8. Shape the eyeliner wing.
9. Soften the eyeliner with a small flat makeup brush.
10. End with waterproof mascara on all lashes, Fiberwig LX Masxara.
Lip-gloss, gloMinerals Liquid Lips (Beloved)
Hope you are happy :)
Ps. There will be a darker and more detailed purple make-up tomorrow, either here or on ModernMom.se!