Here is the first make-up after the holidays!
I had not really intended to put on make-up on this particular day, I thought I actually felt a little tough and unlucky. It was a weekend after all. Cut to the fact that 5 minutes later I am sitting at the dressing table and start messing around and get stuck there for an hour haha!
I must have had a bit of abstinence anyway :)
Here is the result:
Face primer - Pixi Flawless & Poreless Primer
Concealer - glo Under Eye Concealer (Golden)
Foundation - glo Pressed Base Foundation (Honey Medium)
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Redness relief powder
Contouring - Paese Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Paese blush (35)
Highlighter - Pixi Glow-Y-Powder (London Luster)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Eyebrows - glo Micro Brow Pencil (Light brown)
All products are in my web shop Creativemakeup.se!
I thrive so well in yellow eye shadow now that I'm a little tanned :)
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Yellow eye shadow in the corner of the eye, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (662)
- Yellow eye shadow like an eyeliner wing but higher up
- Wide, black eyeliner, Kryolan HD Cream Liner (Ebony)
- Light eye shadow on the eyelid and inside the lower lash line + brown shadow along the globe line and lower lash line, Paese Opal Eyeshadow Trio (Colorado)
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic Lash Mascara
Hugs are ♥