After Mexico, I suddenly feel that I am eager to do spring make-up haha! At the beginning of January, I prepared all the work for February because I was going to have a holiday, so now that February has just started, it feels like it should be March.
In any case, I have to start sneaking in some spring colors and instead say that we need color to liven up the winter darkness! Certainly? :)
Not a colorful make-up as a whole but a little yellow shifts in the corner of the eye and in the fading over the globe line made the whole make-up I think ♥
Concealer - Pixi Pat Away Concealing Base (1 Cream)
Mineral Foundation - gloMinerals Pressed Base Foundation (Honey medium)
Contouring & highlighter - Pixi Contour Creator
Net matting powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Rouge - Paese blush (35)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Brynpenna - Benecos Eyebrow Designer (Brunette)
Lip pencil (2 pcs) - glo Skin Beauty Lip Pencil (Pronto) in the edges and (Coral Crush) in the middle.
A cut crease that is not so sharp all the way but goes together softly with the fade in the outer edge. Very nice effect!
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Light eye shadow on the inside of the eyelid, Paese Opal Eyeshadow Trio (Colorado)
- Brown eyeshadow with some moss green shifts in the middle of the eyelid, glo Skin Beauty Shadow Quad (Bon Voyage)
- Black eye shadow at the end of the eyelid and along the globe line, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (602)
- The same brown shade above the black and fade out
- Yellow eye shadow in the corner of the eye and in the fading in the globe line, Paese NEO Eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner with wing, Kryolan HD Cream Liner (Ebony)
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
If you, like me, have eyelids that are not very visible when you look straight ahead, this cat eye make-up has almost the same effect as a wide eyeliner with a wing, and then when you blink you see the whole cut crease creation :) Nice!