A yellow make-up can be very bright and eye-catching, but it can also be like today's make-up - very down-to-earth and easy to wear and feel comfortable in.
It's such a happy color, love it :)
Today I have done a yellow make-up with shifts that are soft and discreet, partly because it is not completely yellow but also because the yellow tone in this trio palette is very mild. No neon yellow somehow.
Hope you like the look too! ♥
All products are in my web shop Creativemakeup.se!
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Mattifying)
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (2 Nude)
Concealer - glo Skin Beauty Under Eye Concealer (Golden)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Skin Beauty Redness relief powder
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Contouring - Paese Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Paese Powder Blush (57)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Freckles - Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (604)
Lip pencil - glo Skin Beauty Lip Liner (Coral crush)
The yellow and the brown shade come from the same palette - Hot Summer from Paese :)
All products are in my web shop Creativemakeup.se and almost all eyeshadows are from the same trio palette.
- Eye primer on the eyelid, Paese Beauty Record Eye Primer
- White eye shadow in the corner of the eye, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (601)
- Brown shadow on the rest of the eyelid, Paese Opal Eyeshadow trio (Hot summer)
- Fade across the globe line
- Yellow eye shadow on the inside of the eyelid and under the eye, Paese Opal Eyeshadow trio (Hot summer)
- Black eyeshadow as smoky eyeliner with wing, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (602)
White eye shadow over the eyeliner
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic Lash Mascara
My waterline is tattooed light. So for exactly the same eyes, you can supplement with glo Skin Beauty Eye Pencil (Peach) too.
If you like a discreet yellow make-up like this and want to look similar, you can try that search here in the blog. :)
Hugs are! ♥