It's so fun how you can be inspired while sitting in front of the makeup mirror and suddenly you've done something completely other than what one had imagined from the beginning.
I was going to do a natural everyday make-up with just yellow mascara on the lower lashes and it turned out like this! :)
Everything else is a natural everyday make-up, everyone can probably agree :)
Face primer - Pixi Flawless & poreless primer
Concealer - Pixi Pat Away Concealer (2 Nude)
Foundation - gloMinerals pressed base foundation (Golden medium)
Powders for redness - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring & highlighter - Pixi Contour Creator
Rouge - Blush (35)
Fixing mist - Pixi makeup fixing mist
Net matting powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Brynpenna - Benecos Eyebrow designer (brunette)
Lip pencil - glo Skin Beauty Suede Matte Crayon (Rumor)
Yellow and pink are so heavenly nice together I think!
- Yellow eye shadow mixed with the liquid Kryolan Cake Liner Sealer to make a liquid eyeliner / mascara, paint along the lower lash line and on the lower lashes, Paese cashmere Neo Eyeshadow.
- Pink eye shadow under the yellow on the lower lash line, Paese cashmere Neo Eyeshadow
- White eyeshadow on the inner lash line and black eyeshadow on the outside, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (602 black) (601 white)
- Eyeshadow primer on the eyelid, Pixi eye bright primer
Yellow and pink eye shadow on the inside of the eyelid as well
- Brown eyeshadow at the end of the eyelid, Paese opal eyeshadow trio (Caffe latte)
- Black eyeshadow sooted at the end of the eyelid also for a little more depth
- Black mascara on the upper lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
What do you think? :)