I have had a full house in the store today, I have ordered news from gloMinerals (which will be in the webshop soon as well!) Which has required a lot of refurnishing on the shelves. Much more time consuming than you can actually imagine :)
So I took the computer home to blog now on the evening twig instead, while Miska prepares dinner for us - char fillets with fresh autumn primroses as he so nicely called it. ”Primers, what is it? It sounds like a nicer word for babiesI said and got strange looks in the store hehe.
Anyway, what I want to come to is that I forgot the data charger in the salon, so I can not use my computer where I have all prepared blog material. But instead I offer a favorite in replay of a make-up I did in March and still like a lot! :)
All eye shadows are Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow, which costs SEK 49 on Byher.se
1. White eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid (601)
2. Purple eye shadow inner and outer part of the eyelid (674)
3. "Sketch up" the shape of the globe line with one black eye shadow (602)
4. Apply more of it the black shadow (smaller in the middle of the globe line) and fade out the edges.
5. White eyeliner along the waterline, Paese Eye pencil (White)
Purple shade in the middle of the lower lash line.
White eye shadow In the corner of the eye.
Black eyeliner with wing along the upper lash line and along the globe line, Paese Penliner.
6. Black mascara on all lashes, Paese Adore 3D Lash Mascara.
Lipstick, Paese Lipstick with argan oil in shade 14.
Hope you all have a nice Monday night! ♥