Many everyday make-ups follow the shape of the eye, as this is often what becomes natural and "everyday".
But here is an everyday make-up that is a more elongated shape, if you want longer and more almond-shaped eyes!
Two of the eyeshadows come from this 40 palette that is no longer available for purchase. As well as the matte brown shade Yag Minerals Cacaco Brown.
1. Brown eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line and straight out in the same slope. Stay at the height of the globe line.
2. The same shadow in along the globe line.
3. Matte brown eye shadow at the end of the eyelid
4. Light pink eye shadow innermost on the eyelid, in the corner of the eye and innermost on the lower lash line.
5. Blur the edges.
6. Black eyeliner along the upper and lower lash line + wing, Yves Rocher Eyeliner (adlink)
7. Black mascara on all lashes, Oriflame The ONE Volume Blast Mascara - but it has been based on the range. Can instead warmly recommend Sensai 38 ° Volumising Mascara (adlink) which is great!
Hope you liked the makeup! :)
Hey! How to buy the used 40-palette (the colors) obtained?
PS. I live in Denmark - is it possible to buy it online?
Unfortunately, it is no longer sold, it was in our webshop before but is no longer available. But we send to Denmark if you pay with Payson, if it's something else you want, it's great :)