I've been very Audrey Hepburn-inspired since I had a cozy day at home a few weekends ago and watched Breakfast at Tiffany's in the bathtub, so cozy movie!
I did not go all in with the outfit but have done a make-up inspired by Audrey Hepburn here :) Hope you like it!
I've been told I'm like Audrey Hepburn, what a compliment !! However, I think it's mostly because we both have a little "drip nose" haha. Or what do you think?
My hairstyle is made with two loose bangs!
Here is a tutorial:
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (Nude) *
Concealer - gloMinerals Under Eye Concealer (Beige)*
Powder that neutralizes redness - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder*
Contouring - Pixi Book of Beauty Contour Creator*
Rouge - gloMinerals Blush (Papaya)*
Dehydrating powders - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder*
Eyebrows - Pixi Natural Brow Duo (Deep Brunette) *
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi Eye Bright Primer*
Light, matte eye shadow on the eyelid, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (667)
- Brown shadow along the globe line, Pixi Book of Beauty Contour Creator*
- The same shade along the lower lash line
- Mark out where you want the eyeliner, I applied it further in than I usually do because I want the same "lift" as Audrey Hepburn, Paese Liquid Eyeliner*
- Fill in the rest of the eyeliner
- Light eyeliner along the waterline, gloMinerals Eye Pencil (Peach) *
- Black mascara on the tops of the lower lashes and on the entire upper lashes, Magnetic Lash Mascara
Hope you were inspired :)