Have you been ill for a long time? These are my best tips for putting on make-up (read healthy) again!
I'm terribly sorry for my radio silence here, I've basically been sick for 2 weeks (so I've been in bed) but in two different rounds, so I've had a few healthy days in between where I had to prioritize urgent things.
Now I'm healthy, but you can guess how I felt when I looked in the mirror: disgusting, tired and my skin has become complete chaos!
But beauty is truly wellness, not only for the exterior but for the interior as well! :) Here is a small step by step in how I went from "fresh and dull" to "alert and fresh" in less than an hour :)
I certainly felt uglier on the model than I look, but frizzy hair, really unclean skin with large pimples, plucked eyebrows and generally dull. Add a little fatigue to it - even though you are healthy, you will not get fit at once!
Beauty is wellness
But as I said, it's not just about the outside but about the feeling afterwards!
- Only nursing in itself releases dopamine and makes you feel better. Craft, clean and take care of, you need it!
- The inside is important, but if you see a tired and dull mirror image, you will definitely not be more alert in any case, most people probably agree?
- The feeling afterwards is quite unbeatable, to feel clean, nice and "restored". For me it's at least about the make-up actually, I felt 70% better already after the first steps before I put on my make-up even though those steps did not give a directly visible effect, because it's about the feeling :)
1. Pick the eyebrows.
Here I have first picked with tweezers and then I use one whetstone from my webshop (collapsible, very flexible in the make-up bag!) with which I clean small straws around the mold. I also usually take a little on the upper lip, say nothing to Zahra at the salon who works with threading, she would kill me;)
2. A hot shower! I peeled the body with a torn scrub and the face with a milder but very effective.
3. Cleansing face mask!
Now here comes a product tip that I have been thinking about writing for a long time - Kick's own brand has a face mask called Warming Clay Mask which both cleans while not drying out like many other clay masks because it is also creamy, kind of a little oily. Very good! Do you want a longer review of it? I can fix!
Usually I usually use a clay mask first and then a moisturizer afterwards, but I did not have time for that on this day.
4. Dry shampoo in the hair, it's also magic!
I did not wash my hair in the shower because it is actually quite freshly washed, I only get really fast hair if I do not have dry shampoo immediately after washing for preventive purposes. So it had already become messy.
Can tip about my post about Icas dry shampoo, read it if you use dry shampoo! :)
I pour in, do not skimp haha.
Tadaa! Here is another product tip, I have needed a perfume-free dry shampoo because my friend Monica has had respiratory problems. I tested then ICAS own brand for SEK 30 and it is above expectations!
Already here I felt a thousand times better :)
5. Time for makeup! Colored face primer glo Skin Beauty Tinted Primer (Medium) which evens out the pores and gives a smoother tone.
6. Concealer on blemishes - Pixi Pat Away Concealing Base (Cream)
Spread with your fingertips!
7. The rest of the base - contouring, blush, eyebrows and luminous highlighter!
8. Eye makeup! What brightens up more than glitter? This is Pixi Liquid Fairy Lights in the shade Rose Glow.
9. And lipstick! Paese Silky Matt Liquid Lipstick in shade 707.
You will receive the make - up step by step in a separate post shortly!
There you go! Then I put on make-up healthy again, no more illness is visible! :) Can also tip about my post about 8 simple makeup tips.