When you make a very wide eyeliner, I like to have a product that is easy to "build on" the eyeliner with. So no liquid razor sharp where you kind of have a chance to get it even, but one where you can put a little at a time and sort of work out the eyeliner.
Then I recommend Kryolan HD Cream Liner!
It is a cream eyeliner that glides easily on the skin and is easy to vary to both sharp and smoky eyeliners.
Hope you like the look!
Face primer - Pixi Flawless & poreless primer
Colored day cream and concealer - Pixi Illuminating tint & conceal (2 Bare Glow)
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (2 Nude)
Powders for redness - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring & highlighter - Pixi Contour Creator
Rouge - gloMinerals Blush (Papaya)
Fixing mist - Pixi makeup fixing mist
Net matting powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Brynpenna - gloMinerals Micro Brow Liner (Ash and Dark brown)
A wide eyeliner wing is so beautiful! And with a little light eye shadow in the corner of the eye that brightens up, you do not need much more :)
So the eyeliner I have used is Kryolan HD Cream Liner in the shade Ebony.
Start with eye shadow primer and powder before applying a broad eyeliner! Because even if you have a waterproof and durable eyeliner, it will start to discolour if you have oily eyelids and blink with such a wide eyeliner wing.
- Paint the underside of the eyeliner wing from the outer corner of the eye and outwards
- Paint along the entire lash line as wide as you want the eyeliner
- Continue with eyeliner towards the tip of the eyeliner wing you painted in step 1
- Fill the void in the eyeliner wing
- Light silvery eye shadow in the corner of the eye, Paese Opal Eyeshadow (Ice queen)
Black mascara on the upper lashes and the outer lower lashes, Magnetic lash mascara