Today's make-up is a quick look in warm tones on both lips and eyes, the eye shadow and lip pencil were really spotless together :)
Hope you like the look!
Face primer - Pixi Flawless & poreless primer
Concealer - Pixi Pat Away Concealer (2 Nude)
Foundation - gloMinerals pressed base foundation (Golden medium)
Powders for redness - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring & highlighter - Pixi Contour Creator
Rouge - gloMinerals Blush (Papaya)
Fixing mist - Pixi makeup fixing mist
Net matting powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Brynpenna - gloMinerals Micro Brow Liner (Ash and Dark brown)
Lip Pencil (New!) - glo Skin Beauty Lip Liner shade Acorn
Love this lip color, it's hard to find a nice neutral tone that is warm, they have succeeded with this!
The eyeshadows are all three from this palette, glo Skin Beauty Shadow Quad in the shade Bon Voyage. I have used all but the light brown.
Got compliments for this make-up from a customer at work who thought the terracotta-colored shade was so heavenly nice, and when she saw in the palette that it is actually the same light color as on the eyelids, she exclaimed "dif are incredibly pigmented!”. She was used to shadows with bad pigment and thought that my color on the eyelids would come from a very bright eyeshadow :)
I just applied a thin eyeliner because I think the eye shadow color is so nice so did not want to take up so much of the eye with black :)
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Light terracotta-colored eyeshadow on the entire eyelid and over the crease line, applied with Nanshy tapered crease brush
- Same on the underside of the eye
- Brown, matte eye shadow at the end of the eyelid and along the globe line. I put the first shadow on the whole area before so that this dark would not be as intense as if I put it directly on the primer. Just wanted a slightly darker tone.
- Black lashliner and thin eyeliner, Kryolan HD Cream Liner (Ebony)
+ a little at the bottom of the lower lash line as well and faded out for a softer effect.
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
My hair is almost starting to go a little in the mint direction now, I like it!
Hugs are ♥