The brown eye shadow in the palette glo Skin Beauty Shadow Quad (Rebel Angel) goes a bit in the burgundy direction and is crazy good looking!
In today's make - up I have used it for smoky eyes and then I mixed the peach golden shade from the same palette with Kryolan Cake Liner Sealer to make it a liquid eyeliner and the combo became so nice that I almost choked :)
Hope you like the look too! I wore it to a large, white knitted sweater at work and a carelessly set knot, became a very nice contrast.
Face primer - Pixi Flawless & poreless primer
Concealer - Pixi Pat Away Concealer (2 Nude)
Foundation - gloMinerals pressed base foundation (Golden medium)
Powders for redness - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring & highlighter - Pixi Contour Creator
Rouge - Paese blush (35)
Fixing mist - Pixi makeup fixing mist
Net matting powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Brynpenna - Benecos Eyebrow designer (brunette)
Lip pencil - glo Skin Beauty Lip Liner (Wine)
I really have not used this eyeliner for the last time, another one will probably come with this shade as an eyeliner later :)
All eye shadows are from the palette glo Skin Beauty Shadow Quad (Rebel Angel) if nothing else is written in my step by step below:
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Burgundy / brown eye shadow on the entire eyelid.
- Fade the eyeshadow in the globe line
- Mix the peach golden eye shadow with Kryolan Cake Liner Sealer and paint an eyeliner with wing.
- Apply the burgundy brown shadow sharply on the top and bottom of the eyeliner using a flat slanted brush.
- The same shadow on the underside of the eyes, put a little wider in the middle.
Light eye shadow in the corner of the eye and a little in the fading of the burgundy brown to make it softer.
- Black eye shadow at the end of the eyelid and at the bottom of the lower lash Paese Kashmir eyeshadow (602)
White, shimmery eye shadow in the corner of the eye, Paese opal eyeshadow trio (Ice queen)
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Tip! When you make a light eyeliner, feel free to make a lashliner (mine is tattooed so I do not do it every day on myself, but you can see a tutorial on it in this post) and apply a little extra mascara. It is not a must, but you can easily feel that the eyes look a little tired with a light eyeliner when you are used to a dark, it kind of lowers the gaze a bit.