Here is a Christmas-inspired make-up that fits perfectly now that the Christmas season is starting to fade! Something in this direction I could think of on Christmas Eve :)
I myself had this look at the event with Real Techniques at Café Opera earlier this week, perfect event / gala make-up when you want to be festive but not very dark make-up.
I can even add that it sparkled a lot more in reality! The 2nd picture in my tutorial further down in the post you see when I have taken photos without focus with the camera, did it on purpose because then the glitter comes out much, much more. In sharp images, the glitter is not visible at all. So you can simply imagine this make-up with more bling bling on the eyelids :)
Hope you like the look!
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (Nude)
Concealer - gloMinerals Under Eye Concealer (beige)
Contouring - Paese Contouring Palette (No2)
Rouge - gloMinerals Powder blush (papaya)
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Makeup fixing mist - Pixi makeup fixing mist
What do you think? :)
The eye shadows are from Paese Opal Eyeshadow Trio (Vanilla Chocolate) where nothing else is written.
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Light eye shadow on the inside of the eyelid
- Glitter dotted on top, a hobby glitter I have at home + Make Up Store Mixing Liquid
- Dark eye shadow at the end of the eyelid and along the globe line
- The same shade along the lower lash line
- Black eyeliner with wing, Pixi Lash Line Ink
- Light eyeliner along the waterline, gloMinerals Eye Pencil (Peach)
- Black mascara on all lashes, Available for purchase here
The curls are made with the small pliers HH Simonsen Mini Beach Waves, my absolute favorite curling iron that you have seen a lot here in the blog before :)
Hugs are ♥