Now I have received the make-up kit from Max Factor which I won a while ago!
Really inspiring with new makeup, and their shadows are so nice and good.
I stuck to the cold shades first, probably because I have been affected by the cold weather outside :)
Here comes a step by step!
I was praised for my make-up by a little girl (6-7 years old) when I worked at the café yesterday. Then you will be happy! :)
I have used these products.
1. Light eye shadow corner of the eye, 05 Fervent Ivory.
2. Green turquoise eye shadow along the lower lash line, 30 Turquoise Fury.
3. Gray eye shadow innermost on the eyelid, 60 Brazen Charcoal.
4. Blue eye shadow at the end of the eyelid, 45 Sapphire Rage.
5. Dark gray / black eye shadow along the globe line and in the outer corner of the eye, 10 Ferocious Black.
6. Blur the edges.
7. Black eyeliner along the upper lash line and at the end of the lower lash line, Emite Makeup Eye Pencil.
White eyeliner along the waterline, IsaDora Inliner Kajal (50 Satin White)
8. Black mascara on all the upper lashes and the outer lower lashes, Max Factor Wild Mega Volume Mascara.
Colorful lipstick, Yves Rocher Grand Rouge Lipstick (32nd Rouge Rayonnant)
Kiss on are nice nine!