Hi fine ni!
I'm in a colorful period right now I feel, hope you like it! Today I was actually inspired by myself, and the makeup I showed you yesterday! :) You seemed to appreciate it both here and on instagram so here comes one that is made in a similar way but with other colors.
Of course offers a step by step too :)
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (Cream)
Powder that neutralizes red - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring - Pixi Book Of Beauty Contour Creator
Rouge - gloMinerals Powder blush (Papaya)
Makeup Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Dehydrating powders - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Eyebrows - gloMinerals Brow Powder duo (Brown)
Lipstick - Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm (Ripe Raspberry)
All colorful eye shadows are Paese Neo Eyeshadow.
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
White eye shadow on the inside of the eyelid, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (601)
- Turquoise eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid.
- Blue eye shadow at the end of the eyelid
- Soot brown eye shadow along the globe line, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (671)
- Brown shade also on the lower lash line.
- Light gold shadow in the corner of the eye, Pixi fairy dust (gold dust)
Gold shade on the brown shade, Yag mineral eyeshadow (rose gold)
- Black eyeliner with wing, Pixi lash line ink
- White eye shadow under the eyeliner
Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Hugs are! ♥