For two days in a row, I have photographed my make-up in another window, I usually do, and have only judged the pictures on the camera screen and thought they would be super good.
But now that I put them in the computer, they are mega-greyish, super sad. You may excuse me, but here comes another greyish step by step but I promise to improve! :)
1. Green eye shadow on the entire eyelid, nudh mineral eye shadow (Jade)
2. Black eye shadow at the end of the eyelid and along the globe line, gloMinerals Eye Shadow (Sable)
Purple eye shadow along the lower lash line, nudh mineral eye shadow (Mystic Purple)
3. Golden eye shadow In the corner of the eye, nudh mineral eye shadow (Rose Gold)
4. Blur the edges.
5. Black eyeliner with wing, Yves Rocher Eyeliner (Black)
White eyeliner along the waterline, IsaDora Inliner Kajal (50 Satin White)
6. Black mascara on all lashes, Lumene Cloudberry Volume Serum Mascara.
Pink lipstick, Oriflame Giordani Gold Jewel Lipstick (Pink Secret)
Hope you like the make-up despite the half-baked pictures! :)