I almost think you get a little summer feelings from today's make-up, I might long abroad a little so subconsciously;)
All eyeshadows are from the 252 Palette, unless otherwise stated.
1. Gold / brown / khaki green eye shadow obliquely at the end of the eyelid.
2. Continue with the same eye shadow also along the globe line.
3. Green eye shadow at the end of the eyelid.
4. Turquoise blue eye shadow on the inside of the eyelid.
5. Light yellow / white highlighter shadow in the corner of the eye, at the bottom of the lower lash line and at the bottom of the eyelideven on the turquoise)
Annika's Favorite Shadow Eyedust (N.1)
I just love this eyeshadow, use it in almost every makeup. Just can not live without it! :)
6. Blur the edges.
7. Purple eye shadow over the globe line.
8. Blue eye shadow along the lower lash line.
9. Black liquid eyeliner along the upper lash line.
Line n grow lash lenghtener tinted eyeliner (Black)
10. Black eyeliner on the inner lash line.
Gloprecisio Eye Pencil (Black)
11. End with black mascara on all lashes!
Make Up Store, Multilash.
Red rose, gloBlush Powder Rouge (Papaya)
Pink lip gloss, L'Oréal Paris Glam Shine (183 Fresh Aqua Pomegrante)
Today I'm going to help Sister Linda Mjölnarens Mat & Café again. So now I have to wake up with a cup of coffee, so I can get on the bus :)
Happy Saturday everyone!