All make-up for 2 weeks ahead is now prepared at home before the holiday and this make-up was the first make-up I did after we booked the trip. I put on make-up with Spanish music popping in the speakers and so heavenly happy - and I think it shows in the result :)
Now we're flying to Mexico, wiiiie !! So peppered !!
Face primer - Pixi Flawless & poreless primer
Concealer - Pixi Pat Away Concealer (2 Nude)
Foundation - gloMinerals pressed base foundation (Golden medium)
Powders for redness - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring & highlighter - Pixi Contour Creator
Rouge - Blush (35)
Fixing mist - Pixi makeup fixing mist
Net matting powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Brynpenna - Benecos Eyebrow Designer (Brunette)
I first put the gray lipstick on the whole lips and then the dark pink over it which became a nice color no matter what! The dark pink lipstick is not so dark purple at all, but the gray underneath.
I love how the top and bottom of the eye makeup are completely different :)
- Eyeshadow primer, NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil (Milk) (Adlink)
(Tested this as an eye shadow primer for the first time, there are a lot of people who use it like that, a product review of it will be coming soon)
- Fade the white primer with your fingertip so that it is a smoother layer
- Light eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid and in the corner of the eye, Paese Opal Eyeshadow (Vanilla chocolate)
- Gray-purple-brown (?) eye shadow inside and outside of the eyelid + along the globe line, Paese Opal Eyeshadow (Vanilla chocolate)
- Black eye shadow innermost and outermost on the eyelid for more depth, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (602)
- Turquoise eye shadow innermost on the eyelid, outermost on the lower lash and outwards in the outer corner of the eye, Paese Neo Eyeshadow (687)
Blue eye shadow from the outer corner of the eye and outwards / upwards, Paese Neo Eyeshadow (660)
- White eye shadow around the turquoise and the blue and a little in the corner of the eye, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (601)
- Black eye shadow as eyeliner with wing, as a spike in the corner of the eye and between the turquoise and the blue in the outer corner of the eye
Green eye shadow innermost and outermost under the eye, Paese Opal Eyeshadow (Atacama)
… And add more turquoise and White in the corner of the eye and more turquoise in the middle of the lower fringe
- Black eyeliner with wing, Paese liquid Eyeliner
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
The hair color is not freshly dyed again but I sprayed in L'Oréal Paris Colorista Spray Turquoise Temporary Hair Color which I got a press sample of before. So it is only paint spray that only lasts until you wash it out. It turned out really nice but jisses what it colored off!
But the turquoise hair and the dark purple, matte lips made the whole look for this eye makeup, I felt super cool and super cute at the same time type :)
Hope you were inspired!
Now I will sit on an airplane for 12 hours, have never traveled so far in my entire life, 2 hours time difference max. But the waiting time itself should probably go as well as possible, last trip we sat at Arlanda for 17 hours due to delays and then + 3.5 hours for the actual flight after that, so 12 hours is nothing for us;)