I've been thinking so much about wanting to combine Paese's new dark blue glitter shadow with Mood Wood's blue loose glitter, that I thought I had done such a make-up already! But if I find it nowhere, I guess it only exists in my head haha.
Here comes one anyway! :)
Perfect party look this fall - and especially this winter!
Colored face primer - glo Tinted Primer (Medium)
Concealer - glo Under Eye Concealer (Golden)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Redness relief powder
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Contouring - Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Paese Powder Blush (55)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Eyebrows - glo Micro Browliner (Light brown)
Lip pencil on the entire lips - glo Lip Pencil (Natural)
A dark blue tone like this is a good eye shadow if you like colors but do not feel comfortable in very vibrant tones. Dark blue or murky purple and green colors are pretty easy to wear!
The glitter is biodegradable in nature! It is made of wood, hence the name Mood Wood.
Prime with eye primer before you start! I use an eye primer that comes as a novelty in the webshop very soon!
- Blue glitter eye shadow on the entire eyelid, Paese Glitter Eyeshadow (05 Moonlight Sky)
- Fade out in the globe line
- The same shade along the lower lash line as well
- Light glitter shadow in the corner of the eye, Paese Glitter Eyeshadow (02 Starless Nude)
- Light shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (667)
- Light blue glitter in the middle of the eyelid and under the eye, Mood Wood Natural Glitter (Blue) attached with the liquid Kryolan Cake Liner Sealer.
- Black soft eyeliner made with a carbon black eyeshadow, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (602)
- Black mascara on the upper lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
I have received some questions about where my scarfs are from, I bought both in Spain :) Want more but do not find much good-looking in Sweden, however have not looked very much to be added either. But if you have any tips, feel free to tell us!
Hugs are ♥
Search for "hair shawl" at asos.com/se, they have many great colors and models, even pleated, which I prefer as they sit like a rock even with a single knot. And good prices, too!
Thanks please for the tip !! They had great! : D