Today's make-up is done with the new IsaDora Eye Sculptor Bar in the shade 20 Nude Sculpt (adlink) which is a palette with 5 eye shadows that are designed to be a contour kit for the eyes.
Look at such nice shades:
When you buy a palette with eye shadows that you use often, it is almost always the lightest color that runs out first, and then you do not want to buy a completely new palette just because an eyeshadow is out. Anyone who recognize themselves? I guess that's why IsaDora chose to make the light shade twice as big, very smart!
On the back of the palette is a help image with tips on how to use the eye shadows. I went for it in today's make-up to show how it will be :)
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base Matte
Concealer - gloMinerals Under Eye Concealer (beige)
Foundation - gloMinerals Pressed Base Foundation (Golden Medium)
Contouring - Paese Bronzing powder (1m)
Rouge - gloMinerals Powder blush (papaya)
Dehydrating powders - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Fountain pens - gloMinerals Micro Brow Liner (Ash & Raven)
Brown fibers – Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler (Soft Brown) (adlink)
Lip pencil - Benecos Natural Lip Liner (Red)
Lip Balm - Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm (Ripe Raspberry)
An eye makeup that is suitable for both everyday and a little nicer occasions.
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Light eye shadow on the inside of the eyelid
- Light brown eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid
- Brown eye shadow along the globe line
- Purple eye shadow at the end of the eyelid, a little up towards the crease line and along the lower lash line
- Light, shimmery eye shadow in the corner of the eye and under the brow
- Black eyeliner with wing, Paese Liquid Eyeliner
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic Lash Mascara
The eyeshadow palette costs SEK 159 and is part of IsaDora's spring collection Cool Matt. I think the light shades were a bit mesmerizingly pigmented, but it goes well with a good eyeshadow primer underneath. The rest of the eye shadows are easy to use and nice.