Soon it will be Easter and I who am responsible for the Easter eggs and have already started planning the "hiding" with grandma this year, I feel inspired to the ears;)
So today it was an Easter-yellow eyeliner that enlivens the eyes very nicely, so springy!
Hope you like the look :)
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Foundation - Pixi Flawless Beauty Fluid (Cream)
Powder that neutralizes red - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring - Pixi Book Of Beauty Contour Creator
Rouge - gloMinerals Powder blush (Papaya)
Makeup Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Dehydrating powders - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
- Yellow eyeliner along the upper lash line, Yves Rocher Botanical Color Eye Pencil (13 Lemon)*
- Paint an eyeliner wing with the pen as well
- Black eyeliner with wing at the bottom, Pixi Lash line ink
- White eyeshadow in the corner of the eye and under the eyeliner wing, Paese Kashmir eyeshadow (601)
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Have a great Saturday everyone!