I get a lot of questions about my lip tattoo, so today I thought I would show you what it looks like :)
The reason why I have not shown you before and after pictures of it yet is because the tattoo is still not completely finished, and the reason why it takes some time is due to several things:
1. Since I work here now, I have been a bit of a "test person" for new material, which meant that it hardly attached any color at all the first time.
2. I have tattooed my lips before and therefore had a sharp contour before, when you have to tattoo your lips even bigger (as I have done now) more treatments may be required so that the old contour is no longer visible.
3. It is individual how much the color attaches to different customers, and almost always more color is needed on the return visit after the first healing, so you almost always get a tattoo twice.
But I was going to show you what my lips look like today! :) And then when I made an extra return visit to the contours that are outside my old contour, I will show both film, pictures of the healing process and both film and pictures of the end result!
This is what I looked like after the return visit, worst looking ombre lips! Completely unmade up, but still very made up;)
I have tattooed my lips three times since last summer:
1. The first time I kind of do not count. Annika tattooed me and tested a new machine, but the color attached basically nothing at all.
2. Then Amir has experimented with my lips, and made the shape much bigger, which I love!
On the return visit that I made 2-3 weeks ago, more color was needed in the contours, and so we put on light pink highlighter in the middle as well. This is the image you see above.
And now it is, in all probability, just an extra return visit required before they are absolutely perfect! And it is needed because my old contour is still a bit sharp, so we will probably only tattoo on the area that is outside my old contour, to get a smoother transition so it is not visible how much outside it is tattooed :)
Nice huh? It will be so damn good when it's done :) I just have to thread the upper lip a bit, when there is so much tattooed outside, I have hair on my lips haha.
The color is still a bit strong on the lower lip as well, I think it usually takes about a month before you see properly how the color will be.
This picture was taken when Amir has only done the contours, there you see how much outside it really is :)
Hope you think it's fun to see even though it's not quite clear yet. And as I said, there will be both a film on the whole process and a much more detailed post about it all later when I have done the last thing :)
Hugs are! ♥