Here comes the sequel yesterday's post, where I showed tips on how to apply basic makeup on mature skin.
Then I fixed Oili's eyebrows, applied a simple eye makeup and finished with an autumnal lip gloss.
It became a perfect everyday look, with a small green color click that livens up the atmosphere!
I used these products.
1. Pick the eyebrows with tweezers and cut long hairs with a small pair of eyebrow scissors.
2. Fill in the eyebrows with an eyebrow shadow that matches the hair color, Oriflame Brow Kit.
3. Apply one matte light eye shadow on the entire eyelid and under the brow, IsaDora Eye Shadow Quartet (20 Classic Brown)
4. Mark the globe line with one dark brown shade, the same shade as for the eyebrows.
5. Green eye shadow along the lower lash line, Max Factor Wild Shadow Pot (50 Untamed Green)
6. Light shimmery eye shadow in the corner of the eye and a little inside the eyelid, Annika's Favorite Shadow.
7. White eyeliner along the waterline, IsaDora Inliner Kajal (50 Satin White)
8. Dark brown eyeliner along the upper lash line, gloMinerals Brow Pen (Brunette)
9. Black mascara on the upper lashes and the outer lower lashes, Oriflame Wonder Lash Mascara.
Lip-gloss, nudh mineral Lip Gloss (Red Bomb)
Hope you like the makeup and appreciate that I do not do exactly all on myself :)
If you want to see my look today, an autumnal sweep, it is available step by step Imakeyousmile.se!