There were a lot of people who wanted autumn make-up in my wish form, and the last one I published felt very appreciated, so today I made one more!
This time a darker smoky variant, the black eye shadow is more glittery in reality than what is seen in the pictures unfortunately. Too bad it should be so difficult to capture glitter in the picture.
I've used this news from Anastasia Beverly Hills, the palette Lavish.
So heavenly beautiful colors, perfect this fall! In addition, you also get a booklet with different step-by-step make-up, tweezers, an eyeshadow brush, a brow pencil and a black waterproof eyeliner pen.
I really like the eyeliner pen, I can say, it just slides on and becomes really carbon black.
1. Red-pink brown (?) Eye shadow along the globe line, Pink Sapphire.
2. Black and gold glitter eye shadow on the entire eyelid, Black Diamond.
3. Blur the edges.
4. Light eye shadow along the lower lash line, in the corner of the eye and under the brow, Cream.
5. Black eyeliner along the upper lash line + a small wing.
6. Black mascara on the upper lashes, Nudh mineral Mascara.
Lip-gloss, nudh mineral Lip Gloss (Bronzy Glam)
All basic makeup is from nudh mineral.
Hope you were inspired!