You got to peek at this make-up already yesterday the post about make-up for oily skin, but not as freshly made-up as you can see in today's post;)
And today I also offer a step-by-step description that I hope is helpful.
The eyeliner is made with two shades of gloPrecise Micro Eyeliner - The dark blue shade Navy and the dark turquoise green shade Teal. Super nice together!
The lips are kind of just my lip tattoo, have filled in a bit with Benecos Natural Lip Liner (Brown) at the edges of the upper lip only.
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (01 Cream)
Powder that neutralizes red - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring & red - Pixi Book of Beauty Minimal Makeup
Makeup Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Dehydrating powders - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
- Green eyeliner at the bottom of the lash line, and down like a tip in the corner of the eye
- Blue eyeliner at the end of the lash line
- Draw a line from the outer corner of the eye and outwards with the green pen
- Shape the eyeliner wing by forming a small triangle
- Fill the wing with green and tint it nicely in the blue eyeliner
- White eye shadow in the corner of the eye and under the wing, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (601)
- Black mascara on all lashes, Sleek Makeup Lash Out Mascara Full Fat
Both eyelins are waterproof and as I said from gloMinerals, and the screw-on cap is very narrow and easy to paint with as it is so small :)
What do you think? Hope you were inspired! ♥