This was my midsummer makeup that you now get step by step! :)
A little late for midsummer inspiration now (if you do not save the post for next summer hehe) but a floral summer make-up suits all summer festivities!
Glitter is a novelty that will come in several different shades in the webshop soon, weeei !!
Colored face primer - glo tinted primer spf 30 (Medium)
Concealer - glo Under eye concealer (Beige)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Redness relief powder
Contouring - Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Blush (35)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Brynpenna - glo Skin Beauty Micro Brow Liner (Raven & Ash)
The flowers are real flowers (dried) that I have glued with eyelash glue :)
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Champagne / light gold eyeshadow on the inside of the eyelid, glo Shadow Palette (Mixed Metals)
- Gray-brown shadow in the middle of the eyelid, glo Shadow Palette (Mixed Metals)
- Brown eyeshadow at the end of the eyelid and smoky along the globe line, glo Shadow Palette (Mixed Metals)
- Blue glitter at the end of the eyelid, Mood Wood Natural Glitter (Blue) attached with Kryolan Cake Liner Sealer.
- Light purple glitter in the corner of the eye and from the outer corner of the eye and outwards, Mood Wood Natural Glitter (Purple) attached with Kryolan Cake Liner Sealer.
- Glue dried flowers with eyelash glue and dab the light purple glitter around as well.
- Eyeliner with wing, Paese Liquid Liner
Yellow eye shadow as a few dots on the inside of the eye and around the flowers, Paese Neo Eyeshadow (661) mixed with Kryolan Cake Liner Sealer so that the shadow became liquid.
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
The light waterline in the eye is tattooed so I have it permanently, for exactly the same result as this make-up you can supplement with glo Eye Pencil (Peach)
Hope you like the look! It was very fun to create anyway :)