I'm totally in love with the biodegradable glitter from Mood Wood! Environmentally friendly and so incredibly nice!
I will test their organic glitter primer properly first to see if we should start selling it at the same time as the glitter, but then it will not be long before you can buy this glitter on Creativemakeup.se :)
Today's look I got several compliments for at the salon and it was really 100% thanks to the glitter for the makeup itself was nothing more different than I usually do.
Colored face primer - glo tinted primer spf 30 (Medium)
Concealer - glo Under eye concealer (Beige)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Redness relief powder
Contouring - Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Blush (35)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Brynpenna - glo Skin Beauty Micro Brow Liner (Raven)
The glitter is available in several different colors and this one is called Mint!
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Light green eye shadow on the inside of the eyelid, Paese Opal trio eyeshadow (Atacama)
- Light pink-beige eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid, Paese Opal trio eyeshadow (Colorado)
- Brown eyeshadow at the end of the eyelid and along the globe line, Paese Opal trio eyeshadow (Colorado)
- The same shadow under the eye as well
- Mint green glitter on the inside of the eyelid and in the middle of the lower lash line as well, Mood Wood Natural Glitter (mint) attached with Kryolan Cake Liner Sealer
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Glitter is such an easy way to liven up your everyday makeup, just a little dab of glitter in the corner of the eye is enough to make you feel a little more fun :)
However, I have to come up with a better way to take photos when I show glitter, it almost only looks like green gravel in the pictures haha. Promises that there is a lot of glitter in reality!