In this make-up I have make-up freckles (quite discreet) but they are not made by me but by Miska actually!
Miska has, as you know, started tattooing eyebrows, he is a little eager to start tattooing freckles too! He really has an eye for that! :)
I really think that the freckles were the finishing touch to this look, so nice to the warm eye makeup and the intense lip color. Really nice!!
Note my eyebrows too, I tried to do brow lift on myself, do you see the difference? Much fluffier! My obsessive strains are otherwise straight down no matter how much you fight :)
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Concealer - glo Skin Beauty Under Eye Concealer (Golden)
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (2 Nude)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Skin Beauty Redness relief powder
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Contouring - Paese Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Paese Powder Blush (57)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Eyebrows - glo Micro Browliner (Light brown) but I have freshly colored eyebrows + done a brow lift so they are darker than usual even though I use the same eyebrow pencil as I usually do.
Lipstick - glo Skin Beauty Lipstick (Date Night)
The eye makeup is done with the eye shadows from the 4 palette glo Skin Beauty Shadow Quartet in the shade Rebel Angel. I really love the maroon shade along with the peach golden shimmer shade, can't get enough! :)
- Primer with eye primer, Paese Beauty Record Eyeshadow Primer.
Maroon eye shadow on the outer part of the eyelid, glo Skin Beauty Shadow Quartet (Rebel Angel)
- Fade out in the slide line (brush Nanshy Tapered Crease)
- Peach golden shadow on the inner part of the eyelid, glo Skin Beauty Shadow Quartet (Rebel Angel)
- Black shadow as blurred eyeliner, Paese Kashmir eyeshadow (602)
- Rosé glitter in the middle of the eyelid, Pixi Liquid Fairy Lights (Rose Glow)
- Light matte shadow in the corner of the eye, Paese Kashmir eyeshadow (667)
- Black mascara on the upper lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
My waterline is tattooed light. So for exactly the same eyes, you can supplement with glo Skin Beauty Eye Pencil (Peach) too :)
Hope you were inspired! ♥