Are you going to do a dark and glittery New Year's make-up on Thursday? Here is a tutorial to help you along the way! :)
This New Year's make-up is winter-inspired and reminiscent of glistening frost and snow, so heavenly beautiful!
The eyes twinkle incomparable a lot in reality, and I have the same glitter on my nails as well which is not visible at all in the picture, but check out my movie clip on Instagram you will see better how nicely the eyes sparkle! Glitter is better seen in poor quality haha.
But here are pictures in good quality as well:
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Foundation - gloMinerals Pressed Base Foundation (Golden Light)
Powder that neutralizes red - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring - Pixi Book Of Beauty Contour Creator
Rouge - Pixi Book Of Beauty Blush Palette
Makeup Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Dehydrating powders - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi Eye Bright Primer
Blue eye shadow on the eyelid, Paese Opal Eyeshadow (Frost Bite)
- Black eyeliner with wing, Pixi Lash Line Ink
- Black eye shadow at the end of the eyelid, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (602)
- Mark out the shape over the globe line with eyeliner and eye shadow
- Apply more black eye shadow and fade the edges with Nanshy Blend Eyeshadow Brush (also available in the set Masterful Collection)
- Dark blue eyeliner along the waterline and lower lash line, fade out the edge a bit, Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen (Black Blue)
- White eye shadow under the eyeliner and in the corner of the eye.
- Teal glitter on the eyelid attached with Make Up Store Mixing Liquid
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic Lash Mascara
Hugs are ♥