Golden eyelids are always just as beautiful and not least as Christmas make-up or New Year's make-up!
I did this make-up with two press samples from L'Oréal Paris, and the golden cream eye shadow L'Oréal Paris Infallible Metal Eye Paint (adlink) in the shade Gold and then the matte, purple lipstick L'Oréal Parisk Infallible Lip Paint (adlink) in the shade Wuthering Purple. Got really nice together! :)
I think this eyeshadow is really nice! No product for you who do not like when the texture and lines on the eyelid appear, but when it glitters so much, I do not think it is to the negative that it will be so.
In addition, I must emphasize that you should apply two thin layers of eye shadow instead of a thick direct. When I first applied it creased a bit (you can see it on the first steps in my tutorial further down) but then I put on another layer when it had dried and then it worked great and lasted all evening even though I did not have eyeshadow primer underneath :)
I imagine this make-up for a party outfit but it is also really nice as I wore it - everyday with a sloppy tassel and a soft, gray sweater :)
Face primer - GOSH Copenhagen Primer Plus + 005 Chameleon Primer
Concealer - Maybelline Master Camo Correcting Pen (Yellow)
Foundation -Maybelline Master Camo Correcting Pen (Ivory 1N) (adlink)
Powder - Paese Bamboo silk powder
Contouring - Paese contouring palette (2)
Rouge - Blush (35)
Fixing mist - Pixi makeup fixing mist
Eyebrows - gloMinerals Micro brow liner (Raven)
Lipstick - L'Oréal Parisk Infallible Lip Paint (adlink) in the shade Wuthering Purple
The golden eye shadow is really nice I think! Shines on the eyelids :)
- Gold eye shadow on the entire eyelid, L'Oréal Paris Infallible Metal Eye Paint (adlink) in the shade Gold
- Brown eyeshadow along the globe line, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (604)
- Fade the brown eye shadow
- Black eye shadow soot on the brown for a more smokey effect. Paese cashmere eyeshadow (602)
- Another layer with the creamy gold shadow, sharper edge up towards the crease line at the bottom of the eyelid.
White eye shadow in the corner of the eye, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (601)
- Black eyeliner with wing, Paese liquid Eyeiner
- Black mascara on all the upper lashes and the outer lower lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
The combination of gold and purple is really nice I think!
Hope you were inspired :) ♥