The eyeshadows I use the most are the small trio palettes from Paese's Opal series, they are so beautiful! They have a nice luster (not clear shimmer grains but not matte either) and are available in so many useful colors.
The shade 233 Black Canary is probably the shade I have used the least of all these, and it struck me the other day how strange it is because all the colors are crazy nice!
The yellow is a light lemon yellow that gives a nice color without being a bit lumpy or "screaming". And then two perfect gray tones for it, a silver gray and a dark gray :)
Today's make-up is thus made with just these 3 colors that you will find in my web shop creativemakeup.se!
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (2 nude)
Concealer - Pixi Pat Away Concealing Base (1 Cream)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Redness relief powder
Contouring - Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Blush (35)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Eyebrows - glo Micro Brow Liner (Dark brown)
Lipstick - Paese Silky Matt Liquid Lipstick (701)
I have moistened the brush with the outer edges Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist before I dipped it in the eye shadow, which made it easy for me to get the sharper edges there :)
All eye shadows are from Paese Opal Eyeshadow Trio (Black Canary)
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Yellow eye shadow in the corner of the eye
- Moisten the brush with Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist and make a line with the dark gray shadow from the outer corner of the eye and outwards
- … And then a line towards the globe line
- … And fill in the entire outer part of the eyelid
- Silver-gray eye shadow on the rest of the eyelid and fade out in the crease line
- Light eyeliner along the waterline and the lower fringe, glo Eye pencil (Peach)
- Black mascara on the upper lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
I like the lipstick, a very clear tone that shines and breaks off :)
Hope you like the makeup too!