For this make-up I have not used any eye shadows at all, but the shadows are the same powder that I did my contouring with and the nice shimmer color on the entire eyelid is a eyeliner! :)
I founded with eyeshadow primer and powder because I have such extremely oily eyelids that I want to be completely sure of the durability, but for those of you who do not have as oily eyelids, I do not think you need primer for this eyeliner really sits like a rock!
The pen is very smooth in the formula, like a gel pen type, and slides on super simple and if you fade out with a small brush immediately, you get a soft edge very easily. Very smooth :)
Hope you like the makeup too!
Colored face primer - glo Tinted Primer spf 30 (Medium)
Concealer - Pixi Pat Away Concealing Base (1 Cream)
Foundation - glo Pressed Base Foundation (Golden medium)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Redness relief powder
Contouring - Paese Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Paese blush (35)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Eyebrows - glo Micro Brow Liner (Raven)
Colored lip balm - Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm (Scarlet Sorbet)
So this eyeliner pen, so heavenly nice!
- Eyeshadow primer and powder, Pixi eye bright primer
Sweep a brown shadow (powder, same as the contour) along the globe line, Paese Contouring Palette (2)
- Kajalpenna wide along the upper lash line, Pixi Endless Silky Eye pen (Rose Glow)
- Fade the eyeliner pen up towards the globe line (had to refill with a little pencil as well)
- The same pencil along the waterline and the bottom lash line
- Fade out the pencil and put the brown shadow (powder) in the fade under the eye as well
- Light shadow (powder, same as the contouring) in the corner of the eye and under the brow, Paese Contouring Palette (2)
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Hugs are :)