I have done a lot of earthy make-up lately so now it itched my fingers for a little glitter and color!
But it is still a make-up that is quite easy to wear even if you are not comfortable in "parrot make-up" because it is very green in a gloomy / sooty way. The bright turquoise color is right on the eyelid and is most visible when you blink :)
Hope you like the look!
All products are in my web shop Creativemakeup.se!
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Correcting)
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Concealer - Pixi Pat Away Concealing Base (1 Cream)
Foundation - glo Pressed Base Mineral Foundation (Golden medium)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Redness relief powder
Contouring - Paese Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Paese Artist Blush (61)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Eyebrows - glo Micro Brow Pencil (Light brown)
Lipstick - glo Lipstick (Love Potion)
The glitter is natural glitter from Mood Wood (available in my web shop) and is biodegradable in nature! Woop, woop! ♥
All products are in my web shop Creativemakeup.se.
Prime with eye primer before you start! I use Pixi Eye Bright Primer.
- Dark green shadow at the end of the eyelid and along the globe line, Paese Glam Eyeshadow (206)
- Turquoise eye shadow on the rest of the eyelid, Paese Neo Eyeshadow (687)
- Light green shadow in the corner of the eye, Paese Opal Eyeshadow (Atacama)
- Dark green shade along the lower lash line as well
- Black shadow at the end of the eyelid and soot a little in the globe line, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (602)
- Light green glitter in the corner of the eye and in the middle of the eyelid, Mood Wood Natural Glitter (Mint attached with Kryolan Cake Liner Sealer)
- Mulberry-brown eyeliner along the waterline and upper lash line, Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen (Matte Mulberry)
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara