Here is a make-up made with soft green tones for a colorful summer make-up that is easy to wear as the green shades are not so colorful. A perfect summer make-up when you want a little color but not eyes that "stand out" :)
Hope you like the look!
The eyeshadow palette is Paese Opal Eyeshadow Trio in the shade Atacama. Nice colors huh?
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (Cream)
Powder that neutralizes red - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring - Pixi Book Of Beauty Contour Creator
Rouge - gloMinerals Powder blush (Papaya)
Dehydrating powders - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Eyebrows - Pixi Natural Brow Duo (Deep Brunette)
Lips - A matte novelty from Paese that I am testing, seems really good and the shades are so nice! What do you think?
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi Eye bright primer
Light green eye shadow on the inside of the eyelid
- Moss green eye shadow at the end of the eyelid
- The same shade along the globe line, fading the edges
- The same shade also along the lower lash line
- Dark eyeliner along the waterline, Paese Linea Automatic Eyeliner (Olive Glam)
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic Lash Mascara
Hugs are! ♥