Is there any occasion when you feel uglier than sitting in the barber chair?
The light is completely focused on the hair, and the face just feels like a greyish, worn-out mess. If you also dye, you sit there with creamy, back-licked hair and suffer from your own reflection that you are forced to stare at for several hours. Ugh, awful!
When you then rinse the hair and the basic make-up comes off along the hairline, then it does not feel much better if you say so;)
As I said, I have been away on a lot of stuff this week, both work-related and private, and I prepared most of the make-up this weekend so that I would have proper blog material during the week. But here comes the very last make-up with my old light blonde hair color - the day when I would sit in the hairdresser's chair and stare at my ugly nuna haha!
It was a simple make-up that still enlivens a little and gives the eyes a more lively look :)
1. Light golden eye shadow on the entire eyelid, iMys Eyedust (Golden Champagne)
2. Blur the edges with a soft brush.
3. Brown eye shadow along the lower lash line, more at the outer edge, nudh mineral eye shadow (Cacao Brown)
4. Black eyeliner along the upper lash line, Oriflame Eye Liner Stylo.
5. Black mascara on all lashes, Oriflame The ONE Mascara (goes on sale March 20)
Lipstick, Yves Rocher Lipstick (21 Pêche)
Hope you liked the look!