I think it's great fun with make-up that is only on half the side of the face, it will be such a fun contrast to see unmade up vs made up in the same picture.
So I took the opportunity to do such a make-up today as one of my eyes is still irritated, so I do not have to bother with it :)
Hope you like!
Foundation, YAG Mineral Mineral Foundation (Soft Latte)
Concealer YAG Mineral Concealer Covers Dark & Covers Red
Bronzer, YAG Mineral Bronze Mica
Rouge, YAG Red Mineral (Apple Blush)
Eyebrows Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade (Blonde)
Lip-gloss, Pürminerals Lip Gloss Château Kisses (Lovestruck)
I have used the 40 palette for this stylish makeup!
1. Light pink eye shadow deepest on the eyelid.
2. Brown eye shadow at the end of the eyelid and along the globe line.
3. The same shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line and a piece straight out at the same angle.
4. Fill in the space at the outer corner of the eye so that you get a nice cat-eye shape.
5. Light eye shadow in the corner of the eye, at the bottom of the lower lash line and under the brow.
6. Black eye shadow at the end of the eyelid.
7. Fade the edges.
8. Navy blue eyeliner with wing, Oriflame The ONE Eye Liner Stylo (Blue)
9. Black mascara on all lashes, Oriflame The ONE Volume Blast Mascara.
Hope you were inspired!