Here comes the last IsaDora makeup I have planned for this time - and it is inspired by no less is Kate Moss!
Kate Moss usually has either natural make-up, or intense sweets that frame the eyes. I chose a look with smoky eyes and red lips, incomparably beautiful!
1. Foundation - Wake Up Make Up Foundation
2. Sun powder (for shading) - Bronzing Powder (43 Terracotta Bronze)
3. Eye shadows (which I used as eyebrow shadow) -Eye Shadow Quartet (20 Classic Brown)
4. Eyeshadow Palette - Eye Shadow Quartet (64 Paradox)
5. Light golden eye shadow - Eye Glow (02 Golden Sand)
6. Kajalpenna - Coloromatic Eye Pen
8. Mascara - Volume & Curl Mascara
9. Red lip gloss pencil Gloss Stick (08 Red Romance)
1. Dark eye shadow on two thirds of
2. Light golden eye shadow the innermost part of the eyelid and erased towards the globe line.
3. Blur the edges.
4. Dark eye shadow along the lower lash line.
5. Dark eyeliner along the upper and lower lash line and along the waterline.
6. Black mascara on all lashes.
End with red lip gloss stick on the lips!
Have a nice Saturday, nice of you!