Celebrities are always just as nicely made up, but usually it is black, brown or more natural make-up that is visible.
Then I think it's extra fun when you see something else!
Today, therefore, today's make-up is inspired by Katy Perry, who from time to time can be seen in a slightly happier look! Perfect party look for spring / summer! :)
Purple is a complementary color to green, which is why the eye shadows highlight each other so nicely in this make-up!
I made a version with a little more glamorous "small-grained" glitter, and a more turquoise green shade!
1. Light purple eye shadow on the entire eyelid.
2. Purple eye shadow along the globe line.
3. Blur the edges.
4. Green eye shadow quite narrow at the inside and outside of the lower lash line.
5. Green eye shadow a little wider in the middle of the lower lash line (this is so that the eye will still have an open almond-shaped gaze)
6. Green eye shadow also along the waterline. This holds much better with a eyeliner, e.g. this, but I did not find my green so added eye shadow to show.
9. Black eyeliner along the upper lash line + lashliner, Kryolan Cake Eyeliner.
10. Black mascara on the upper lashes, IsaDora Precision Mascara (10 Black)
11. Green mascara on the lower lashes, Make Up Store Colored Mascara (Green)
All eyeshadows are from the 252 palette.
Pink lipstick (lighter in the middle) 66 Color Lip Palette.
Wish you a really nice Saturday night! Kramar, Helena Imakeyousmile.se