Kylie Jenner has been very hyped on social media lately, and today I did a step-by-step make-up inspired by her everyday look!
The biggest snack is Kylie Jenner's lips, has she enlarged them or is it just makeup that can make such a big difference - which she herself claims it is if I have understood it all correctly. I do not intend to speculate about it, but have made my lips much bigger and there will be a tutorial on it in a separate post soon :)
Kylie Jenner's eye makeup is often bright on the entire eyelid, softly framed along the crease and lower lash line (often darker under the eyes than the top) and an eyeliner that is very narrow at the inside of the eye, with a wider eyeliner wing at the outer edges.
Super nice! :) Hope you like my interpretation and that the step-by-step pictures are helpful.
The eye shadows are from the trio palette Paese Matte Trio Eyeshadow in the shade 217 Retro!
1. Light eye shadow on the entire eyelid (Nanshy Tapered Crease Brush)
2. Brown eye shadow along the globe line (Nanshy Tapered Crease Brush)
3. The same shade also along the lower lash line, (Nanshy Pencil Brush)
4. Brown eyeliner along the waterline, Paese Automatic Eyeliner (Brown Glam)
5. Black eyeliner with wing, Kryolan Cake Eyeliner (Nanshy Liner Brush)
6. Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic Lash Mascara.
Paese Matte Trio Eyeshadow 217 Retro costs SEK 79 and is available at Byher.se!
What do you think? :)