Here comes a cold purple makeup, purple highlights green eyes and cool shades highlight brown eyes. So this make-up highlights eyes that are a bit greenish brown, which is not among the most common but there are many who have it!
As I wrote yesterday, I do not feel great, and it feels worse today. Fever and sore throat, god, that's the end of it. I therefore "cheat" a bit with today's post and skip to link all products that I usually do, ask if you have any questions! :)
(The purple glitter is from Kryolan and I am working on getting it into the webshop before December and New Year's Eve, it is available in more colors)
1. Purple eye shadow on the eyelid.
2. Wine red purple eye shadow deepest on the eyelid and up along the globe line.
3. Purple black eye shadow at the end of the eyelid and along the globe line.
4. Blur the edges.
5. Shimmery purple eye shadow on the purple-black.
6. Light shimmery eye shadow in the corner of the eye and along the lower lash line.
7. Purple glitter on the entire eyelid and globe line.
8. Black eyeliner along the upper lash line.
9. Black mascara on the upper lashes.
10. Add a little too silver glitter along the lower lash line, for a more sparkling feeling that is nice when the snow comes!
Hope you were inspired!