Now I have got used to having long nails, it went faster than I thought and now it is not hard at all. It is positive in many ways too, nice when it itches on the back for example haha :)
Today's make-up was therefore inspired by the colors of the nail polish, and it turned out just as beautiful as anything!
"Care face" hihi.
All eye shadows are from iMys 252 Palette, unless otherwise stated.
1. White eye shadow deepest on the eyelid.
2. Yellow eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid.
3. Blue-green eye shadow at the end of the eyelid and along the globe line.
4. Blur the edges.
5. Blue-green eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line.
6. Pink eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line.
7. Black eye shadow at the end of the eyelid, gloMinerals Eye Shadow (Sable)
8. Black eyeliner along the upper lash line and at the end of the lower lash line, L'Oréal Paris Color Riche Le Khôl (131 Black)
White eyeliner along the waterline, IsaDora Inliner Kajal (50 Satin White)
9. Black mascara on all lashes, Peggy Sage Dreamy Cils Mascara.
Someone who is as hungry for nails as I am? You probably did not miss the extreme discount you get if you book an appointment through me Nails Uppsala? 50% discount which is SEK 625 instead of SEK 1250!
Just email me at Helena@Imakeyousmile.se and you will receive a personal discount code :)
Wish you a nice Monday night!