I've got a little craze for cat eye shapes now that only focuses on the top of the eye, it lifts the eyes so incredibly effectively!
And I could not help but show a step-by-step make-up with the tip I gave you on Tuesday - to start with an eyeliner with a wing and then make the eyeshadow shape from it.
Hope you like the look! :)
This make-up not only lifts the eyes, but also highlights them nicely with these lovely eye shadows! And for us with blue eyes, it highlights a little extra as gold highlights blue :)
The lipstick is Paese Lipstick with argan oil in shade 37.
1. Black eyeliner with wing, Palina Drama Queen eyeliner.
Golden eye shadow on the entire eyelid, Yag mineral eyeshadow (Rose Gold)
2. Brown eye shadow above the eyeliner wing, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (604)
3. Copper red eye shadow along the globe line, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (670)
4. Fade out the edges and transitions between the shadows.
5. Light yellow eye shadow in the corner of the eye and under the brow, Paese Shimmer Trio Eyeshadow (105)
6, Black mascara on the upper lashes, Oriflame The ONE 5-in-1 WonderLash Mascara.
Hope you were inspired and have a wonderful day! ♥