Sometimes the accident occurs, you may have traveled away and forgotten your make-up brushes at home, or as I did now - washed them all and only realized afterwards that I did not have anyone dry to put on make-up with afterwards haha.
Here is a make-up, only from base to eyes, which is done completely without brushes! Only fingers, pencils and tops. Hope you like it :)
Here I am before makeup, completely unmade up.
Both face primer and foundation can be applied with the fingers! Here I have used Paese Makeup Base Matte and Pixi Beauty Fluid (Cream)
Liquid blush! Pixi Cheek Gel is super easy to use, I smeared it with my fingers and it became even and nice right away.
I am addicted to gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder, is always so red around the nose! But if you have powder in a small area, it is actually good to dab with your fingertips as well. At least with this powder :)
Filled in the brows with Pixi Natural Brow Duo (Deep Brunette) and then the base is completely ready! :)
Even if you do not have any makeup brushes, you probably still have a top nearby. It can be the savior in times of need even though this make-up could have been much easier done with a make-up brush.
- Blue eyeliner along the upper lash line, Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen (Blue Black)
- Fade the edges and "pull out" like a small eyeliner wing at the outer edge with a top.
- Add more color, fade out, add more, fade out, etc. until you get a nice smoky eyeliner.
- Black eyeliner thin at the bottom of the lash line, Paese Penliner
- Dab white eye shadow in the corner of the eye with your fingertip, Yag mineral eyeshadow (Star White)
- Blue mascara on all lashes, Yves Rocher Volume Vertige Mascara (Bleu)*
- Black mascara at the bottom of the lashes, so that only the tops are blue, Magnetic lash mascara
End with gloMinerals Suede Matte Crayon (Demure) on the lips.
Then it's ready! :)
Was quite nice anyway huh? :) ♥
What skin care products do you use? Thought because you're red around the nose maybe it's the one doing it? : P
No, it's probably not because of the skin care, my redness has actually gotten better since I switched to the skin care I have now! :) But I have a very sensitive skin that turns red as soon as you touch it, so it becomes extra around the nose and mouth because you touch that area all the time when talking. :)