When I turned one in July, I got a very nice playsuit from my sister and she said right when I opened ”I want to see a make-up inspired by it later!And said and done :) The playsuit has earthy tones and small blue color clicks.
This make-up would really just be a post on how to make a matte brown sweep in the simplest way with Paese Kashmir Trio Eyeshadow in shade 684 which contains 3 matte earthy tones.
But when I started to finish, I was subconsciously inspired by my outfit and immediately after I added a blue color click, I looked down at my attire and realized where the inspiration came from;)
This is a fairly simple make-up but which enlivens a little extra in everyday life!
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Concealer - gloMinerals Under Eye Concealer (beige)
Foundation - gloMinerals Pressed Base Foundation (Golden Medium)
Contouring & highlighter - Pixi Contour Creator
Rouge - Paese Powder Blush (35)
Fixing mist - Pixi makeup fixing mist
Net matting powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Brynpenna - gloMinerals Micro Brow Liner (Ash and Dark brown)
Lips - gloMinerals Lipstick (Snapdragon)
What do you think? :)
The eye shadows are the 3 palette Paese Kashmir Trio (684) unless otherwise stated.
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
- Powder along the globe line to fix the edge so it is easier to make a soft fade. I also added one Gianttunt layer on the entire eyelid so that the eye shadow would not be quite as dark brown and intense, Paese bamboo silk powder
- Brown eye shadow on the entire eyelid, applied with Nansy Tapered Crease brush
- Fade the edge with the same brush
- Brown-gray eye shadow in the globe line
- Fade with a larger brush, Nanshy Blending brush
- Gray-brown eye shadow along the lower lash line, wider in the middle of the eye, applied with Nanshy Pencil brush
- Blue eye shadow as a diffused eyeliner with wing, Paese Neo Eyeshadow (661) applied with Nanshy Angled Detailer
- A little black eye shadow at the bottom of the blue shadow, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (602)
- Black mascara on the upper lashes, IsaDora Stretch Lash Mascara (Black) (adlink)
Hugs are! ♥